Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Skiing Lessons

Ahhh. The joy of teaching the munchkins how to go down a steep, icy hill,
 on two skinny little pieces of metal....Ironic isn't it?
Jack thought is was great and was really excited to go skiing with Daddy.
He especially loved going up the magic carpet to get to the top of the hill.
Nothing phased him... not even getting twisted into shapes that no reasonable adult could get into without breaking something!! I just love this picture!!!!
Abby was not as excited to go as Jack was but after watching Jack in his videos 
she was willing to give it a shot. 
She loved it once she did it.  That is just how Abby is... drag her kicking and screaming until finally she likes it and is glad you drug her kicking and screaming...I wonder if that will last until she is a teenager???

1 comments:

Kathee said...

Your kids are so cool!!