How, oh how, do I post a video now?????? Please help!!!! I used to do it in the post. Do I have to put the video somewhere and then link to it???? What am I supposed to do?? Please help the technically challenged. :)
3 weeks ago
This is a blog about the people and the stuff and the other things that do that stuff with the other things, I think.
How, oh how, do I post a video now?????? Please help!!!! I used to do it in the post. Do I have to put the video somewhere and then link to it???? What am I supposed to do?? Please help the technically challenged. :)
3 comments:
what type of video?
Create a new post and instead of clicking on the photo icon where you upload photo's, click on the icon next to the photo icon and it allows to upload a video.
Okay, next to my picture button is an add link button and add jump link??? Is that right?? Which one??
Post a Comment