Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a day

I am sick!!! Nothing to do but stare at the computer and try to get motivated to do something. As you can see that is not working very well... today I accomplished zero!!! Abby made breakfast and lunch AND dinner. What a sweetie. Then she also played with Jack all day and took care of him. Really, priceless!!!!  And Jack threw in lots of sweet hugs and pats while saying I am sorry you are sick MOmmy you should take a nap!!! Then while I was deathly ill, Mark (my other child) decided to dress up for snowboarding. He has these tight red spandex ski pants from like the seventies and a tight red body armour and to top it all off a crazy old wig to wear (cause we all know my sweetie doesn't have quite that much on top!!!)

Here he is going up the lift. 
And here is the mud pit my other sweeties played in all day today. 
What a mess. But they had fun and didn't mind their mommy ignoring 
them so that was all that mattered. 

Now if anyone can tell me how to upload a video
 (I know you used to be able to do that, what happened to that link????)
I could show you Mark's complete outfit in all its glory. But alas it is now time for bed. I am tired out after sitting on the couch all day long!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark looks great! Can Jake borrow the wig? I've forgotten what he looks like with hair. :)