Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Speaking of cakes....

My other little budding artist. His strong point is not in the creative vein as much as Abby but I thought it looked very cute. And he was so proud of himself. It was his friend Hunters birthday and for some reason when I asked what he wanted to do for his friend he said, "Make him a cake!!!" He decided what to put on it. He went through all my candles and picked his favorites then he found some spare candy and decided it needed to go on too. He made chocolate cake because, "It is Hunter's favorite." I have a feeling it had to be Hunters favorite because it is Jack's favorite too! LOL! Kids are cute.

2 comments:

KFinley said...

That is so cute! Good job Jack!

McGinnis Family said...

His cake just looks scrumptious!!!! Mmmmm! Lots of depth to that sucker!