Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting ready for bed.

So we were getting ready for bed the other day. I told Abby to go brush her hair after her bath. A few minutes later she yelled down, "I can't find my brush Mom!" So I told her to go in my bathroom and use my brush.  I few minutes later I hear hysterical crying and screaming. She had grabbed my round brush and assumed she should twist it to brush her hair. Very logical assumption because the brush IS round but it sure did make a very bad tangle. I was sure I was going to have to cut some of it. But after LOTS of detangler and some patience the brush came out with only minimal damage. Poor Poor child!!!
On a funnier note Jack has these striped footie PJ's that he loves so much. He will wear them, I will wash them, then he will wear them and I will have to wash them the next day so he can wear them again. We call them his thing one and thing two jammies. Well, they held up great despite the wearing so often but they finally bit the dust. He grew so much his feet pushed out the little toes. I mean he barely fit in these things but he would still wear them!!! Such cute toesies! 

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhh, Abby! Ouchy!!! That is never fun! Jack....he is so funny! I love their personalities!

Jennifer said...

poor poor Abby! Her face is so sad! What a mess those round brushes make of hair if you aren't careful. I did that with my mom's round brush when I was little too. Ouch it hurts bad!