Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Past

I was looking at all our Christmas decorations as we were putting them up and I started feeling like a real slaker. I have these decorative frames that go on the tree that you put pictures in. I have had them for at least 4 years and still no pictures!! So I finally went through all our old Christmas pictures to pick some to put in the frames and boy was it a trip down memory lane. My kids are just the cutest!!!


Abby's second Christmas. (2002)
 We only had the digital camera at this time that was my dad's.
It took a whopping 100,000 pixels per picture.
 No mega pixels for us.WOW!!!

Abyy's second Christmas. This was Christmas morning.
She was a year and 5 months in these 2 pictures.

Jack's first Christmas. He was 2 1/2 months old here. (2004)
Those little santa boties where actually Mark's when he was little!! What a chunky baby he was.


Jack's second Christmas he was a year and 2 months old.(2005)
 I just love the enjoyment on his face. He had already opened tons of presents at
Grandma Taylors but he looks like this playing with their telephone.

2 comments:

Janee said...

Oh my goodness I love that baby pic of Jack! So cute!

Alyson said...

cute pictures! They are growing up too fast!