So this is our infamous Grinch Christmas Tree. All the decorations are the same from years past (for those of you that have seen it) but this year we cut down a VERY tall tree. The plan was this: get a too tall tree, pull the top over, tie it down with fishing line, and create a funky tree. I thought it turned out cute. It was so big that I kinda ran out of the really big balls, which really helps with the 'grinchy' look but I thought it turned out good anyway. I think Christmas trees are really hard to photograph but still the pictures are decent. But please come by if you want to see it in all it's glory.... and have a couple truffles with us!!! YUMMY!
I love color on a Christmas tree. More color the better. I could just stare at the lights and everything for a long time. I love it!! Especially the disco balls they send dots of colored light all over the room.
It looks kinda scragly without the lights shining bright.
Oh by the way yes those are the stockings hanging from the ceiling ledge.
We don't have a fireplace, whats a girl to do?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




3 comments:
I really, really love your tree! It's so fun and colorful! I'm loving the decorations! How fun!
love your tree!
I actually like the tree like that - such a cute idea! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and that we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment