Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rylie's shower, moving and Mark's birthday.

This is everyone who came to Rylie's baby shower. It was the night before lots of the girls were moving out west so it was especially nice to see everyone one last time.

alyson and Sarah, both of whom moved away from me.
Megan and Laura....they moved away tooo!!!!!
Mark and me out at dinner with friends. We went to Ukai Japenese restaurant. It was so much fun. I planned it all for Mark and invited all the guys Mark hung out with the most and their wives. It was so fun!!!
The chef cooks the food right in front of you and does cool tricks. It was really neat. I had never been to this type of restarant before.
Dan, Janee, Alyson, Trevor, Sara, Jim, Sami, Mark, Christie

0 comments: