Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lake Michigan

We went to Lake Michigan at Grand Haven beach yesterday. It was a lot of fun the Misseldines, Betzold's and Morgan's came with us. It was in the 70's and the water was a freezing 58 degrees. IT was fun though and people didn't start getting cold till about 7 in the evening. It was so relaxing and fun to just sit and play in the sand. The kids had so much fun!!

Our family picture at teh end of the day. I am so glad I packed sweatshirts!!

Mommy and Abby enjoying the beach in the evening.

Daddy and his little princess.

I told Abby to let me take her picture and this was the pose she picked. I don't know where she learns these things but she looks like a little teenager already!!



Sunset at the end of the day with the pier and lighthouse in the background

Group picture without the Morgan's because they had already left.

The Morgan's soaking up some sun with cute little Beckett getting ready to eat some sand.

Jack got worn out and went to sleep for an hour.

Jack got buried in the sand. He though it was awesome at first but then he figured out he couldn't get out and he started crying a bit.
Abby relaxing in the sun like such a old little girl.
Jack digging.
Trevor and Mark running to jump into COLD lake Michigan.

Mark is with Abby way out there and Jack is trying to get to them. Jim and Trevor helped him get there.

Jack and iis buddy Logan.
Mark's sand castle.
The Misseldine's and Abby making 'their' sand castle.
Still working on it.
Their masterpiece finished. It put ours to shame!!!




5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

That picture of Mark & Trevor running into the water is so funny! Abby is definitely going to be a super model with that FIERCE pose! You guys look like you had SUCH A BLAST!!!! I'm so sad I missed it!

Rylie said...

What cute pictures! It looks like you guys are having a great summer! I am excited to see you next week!

Alyson said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for some good times!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Hey Christie--I just found your blog from Becky's. We got together last week and I was wondering about you guys. Looks like you're having a lot of fun.