Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Everyone moved

So I have been really depressed the past few weeks because 5 friends all moved away from me either to Utah/Idaho or across town. It was especially hard for me because Alyson, who I hung out with the most, and all the younger law students (except one family) moved out of our branch. These were the people I saw most often at church and activites and they lived within 5 minutes of me. Now not just one but all of them left!!!! BOOO!!! HHHOOOO!!!! It really sucks. GOOD BYE Call's, Mcginnis's. Betzolds, Misseldine's, and Finnely's. I helped them all moved but only brought a camera to Alysons. We helped Alyson clean and pack everything up. This is what their 'trailer' finally looked like. It was so hilarious and actually didn't look to bad. I especially like the rocking horse on the hood of the jeep.


We originally thought that we would be done about 9 pm and they would leave 1st thing in the morning....well as things often do that did NOT happen. Here are my kids that I put to sleep at Alyson's about 10pm. They were so tired they fell right to sleep in a strangers house with all kinds of things going on.
Sleeping beauty.
Samantha and Logan sleeping in the closet floor.
This is were I distinctly felt like a teenager again. I was about 2 am and Alyson and I had to run some errands.
Dounghnuts and coke at the QD and driving around like two teenagers trying to get into trouble.
We had to get a picture of ourselves in front of Cooley Law school.
We went dumpster dashing finding all kinds of places to 'Dispose' of extra boxes and junk. Alyson was a little scared that someone would start charging her yelling at her .... isn't she a cute dumpster babe??
We had a perfectly good guitar. We didn't want it. Goodwill was closed. What's a girl to do???
We left it on the lawn of a youth YMCA type building.
It was gone several hours later.......
I just knew someone would find it and get some use out of it. Well after driving around at 3 am dropping off library books, taking pictures of buildings and acting like idiots we decided just to sleep on the couch at Alyson's so we could help her in the morning.

Yeah it's morning. They finally pulled out after I fed them lunch at 2 pm the following day.
I cried but wouldn't let Mark take a picture, Abby cried too.

Misseldine's!!!!!! WE MISSS YOU and are so glad we got to know you here in Michigan and will see you soon if we ever sell our house....



0 comments: