Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lake Powell and Utah here we come!!!!

I am going to Utah!!!! To see family, friends, and spend a week baking in the sun at LAKE POWELL!!!! I am sooo excited I can't wait!!!!!! I missed everyone so much and will get to see them finally. The kids are so excited to see everyone too and to swim for a week straight. Don't those pictures look heavenly?????


4 comments:

Janee said...

I'm SO jealous! I love Lake Powell!

sweet caroline said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! We missed you guys so much last year! You are an awesome "food and tubing buddy" (although since Cody always tries to kill me on the tube, I might skip that part.) See you soon!

KFinley said...

Lake Powell is one of my favorite spots in Utah! I love it and I'm so jealous! Have fun, get an awesome tan, and we'll have to play when you get back!

Alyson said...

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? I NEED AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!