We had a weekend of really crazy bad storms last week. Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon we had huge torrents of rainfall, gale force winds, and tornado warnings going off several times. It was crazy!! After it was all over there were trees down all over the place. Just in our subdivision we had about 5 or 6 huge, full grown trees that were majorly damaged and completely tipped over. Several into the street. Thankfully we didn't have any damage in our yard, just tons of branches and twigs that took us about an hour to clean up. We also only lost power for 1 1/2 hours Sunday. About 5 or 6 families we know were out of power for 1 1/2 to 2 days and 2 friends were out of power for about 98 hours straight!!! (Saturday night till Thursday morning!!! I am so sorry Laura and Megan) That makes 3 times we have had a tornado here since we moved to Michigan. (yes a tornado touched down a couple miles from her and also across town. Not to much damage though)

Here are some pictures. I don't have pictures of most of it but these pictures were common accurances all over the city. Delta township suposedly got hit the worst and that is were we live.






3 comments:
You are a HUGE lifesaver!
Wasn't it so scary?!?
That was SO scary! I can't believe Megan and Laura were without power for SO long!!! I was complaining about 2 days without power!
Post a Comment