Jack got a mosquito bite on his ear!!! He always reacts strongly to bug bites, especially if they are on his face, so I wasn't hugely surprised. His ear is just so swollen and sore. I felt so bad for him!!
3 weeks ago
This is a blog about the people and the stuff and the other things that do that stuff with the other things, I think.
Jack got a mosquito bite on his ear!!! He always reacts strongly to bug bites, especially if they are on his face, so I wasn't hugely surprised. His ear is just so swollen and sore. I felt so bad for him!!
Posted by
Mark Christie Family
at
6:03 PM
3 comments:
Oh no poor Jack! I react the same way when I get bug bites - it SUCKS!
OUCH! That looks like it hurts! Poor kid! I hope it goes away soon! I bet it's driving him crazy!
seriously! ouch!
Post a Comment