Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing in the sprinklers

One hot day when Mark needed to get the sprinklers working we let the kids run wild in them. They had so much fun!!! I personally do not like to have cold water pelting into my face but apparently by the expressions on their faces I must be missing out on something.

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I love Jack's saggy underwear! How fun for the kids!

Marsha Buccambuso said...

Hi Christie. Iam staying at Marsha's for a little while. I am doing prety well, but itis too sooon to be alone.

I sa the nice picture of us on the cruise. Take care, love Gramps

Aubreydoll said...

How fun!

Alyson said...

Love the saggy underwear picture! There is nothing like a good sprinkler on a hot day!