Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Abby's Sleepover with Trinity

The sleepover was so fun. They were such giggly girls the whole night. Abby is getting so old!! She was whispering secrets and being such a little girl!!! They played for a while then when Jack went to bed they watched Rainbow Brite The Beginning of Rainbowland. MY absolute favorite movie as a child. They loved it too. This is them watching the movie on the downstairs TV. Sorry about the pictures it took me awhile to figure out the flash wasn't on.
Going to bed. Trinity had a cat sleeping bag and Abby had a bunny one. They loved making silly faces for the camera.
I thought they were finally asleep about 10:30 because it had been quiet for awhile but I was wrong!! They had opened the door and been reading fairy books.
FINALLY they are asleep and I figured out about the flash too!!!
Waking up in the morning and imediately starting
to read MORE fairy books! They love reading. Abby has been reading on average 2 or 3 of the these 50 page chapter books a day!! I am so proud of her. At the beginning of the year they had her seeing a specialist because she was very far behind and struggling. But look at her now!!!
You go girl!!!!

2 comments:

Janee said...

They grow up way too fast don't they?! That's awesome about Abby's reading - way to go!

McGinnis Family said...

HOw fun for Abby! She is SUCH a smart girl!!! I can see why you'd be proud!