Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

International Auto Show in Detroit


We went and it was cool. How many times do you get to go to THE Auto show in the country??? Jack had a blast driving all the cars and especially the motorcycles. Mark forgot to charge the camera battery, but here are a few pictures I took on my phone.

This picture is for you Dad! The new Corvette.

MArk and Jack

Say hello to Canada!!! It is right across the Detroit river.


2 comments:

Janee said...

Those are pics from your phone?! It's totally pointless having a camera on my phone - the pics turn out SO crappy!

Anyway, isn't that car show so fun! We went 2 yrs ago and loved it! I'm sad we didn't get to go this year :(

McGinnis Family said...

The show was so dang awesome!!! Thanks for a good time!