Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girls night AND the accident afterward....

We had a blast at girls night. From left to right: Kara, Natalie, Sarah, Faith, ME, Amberly, Megan, Amy, Laura, Erika, Janee, Riley, Alyson
Okay so girls night was a blast. I went with Alyson and Trevor, yes Really Trevor, watched my kids while Mark was at a church youth dance. Well Alyson came home with me and was going to leave with Trevor. Well I'm never really good at doing two things at once. So I am pulling into the garage and go a little faster than normal and drive over the wood we have on the ground to show me how far to pull into the garage. NO problem right? Well I back up and then move forward till the car barely touches the wood this time. Well this would have been great except the wood had moved from me driving over it. And since I'm not good at thinking of to things at once, I kept talking to Alyson and never thought to check to see if the car was all the way into the garage. Needless to say IT WAS NOT!!!! So now my garage door is slightly bent and the arm that moves it up and down popped off. So it won't move on it's own. Well wonderful Trevor went out and looked at it while I called Mark to tell him the news (yikes!) Apparently we should be able to fix it and just have a little dent left but DUH!!!! Seriously I wonder sometimes if I ever think through things sometimes. And it makes me mad at myself too because if I pulled 1 inch more forward everything would have been fine! This is not the first time I have done something like this!! Well Mark was great and sweet about it and just rolled his eyes a little at me so that is wonderful. What a great husband!!!!!

4 comments:

Alyson said...

OOPS! I felt so bad for you!

Rylie said...

YIKES! Thank stinks, at least your husband was a good sport about it.

Janee said...

Oh no! I totally feel for you though cuz I do stuff like that all the time and it totally annoys Dan :)

One time when I was at the library, I locked my keys in the car (while it was running) and Dan had to come rescue me!

McGinnis Family said...

I'm glad your husband let you live so that you could tell this story!