Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Joe's Gizzard City

So I was watching Food network (surprised right??) On the show Diners drive-ins and dives Guy was in Pottersville Michigan at Joe's Gizzard city. Their specialty is very tender and yummy gizzards. So of course since it is only a short drive away we had to go try it out. We got fried gizzards and Guy's signature burger he invetned while on the show an entire hamburger that was deep fried. Okay so besides being extremly full and about to die from a coronary from all that fried food...It was way yummy.
Joe's is on main street. It is only about 10 shops in a little run down street. I would say Joe's is in the dive category!! But of coarse the local Dive's usually have the best food.
Yummy!!
Good advice
Guys poster he autographed when he was there.
More picts.


Jack was being silly. He tried to lick me instead of give me kisses.
The deep fried Cheeseburger. Wow it was good but I only ate 1/3 and I was stuffed.
Fried gizzards. Wow they were good! Tasted like fried dark meat but super tender and soft.
Eating a gizzard



6 comments:

Janee said...

What the heck is a gizzard?! LOL! I would totally do some damage to that deep fried cheeseburger - YUM - that's the best thing I've ever heard of...

Amberly said...

Sounds great! But Isn't this worse than Fast Food? Haha!

I want to go there now.

John

McGinnis Family said...

I think we're going to have to take a drive to Pottersville.

Katie said...

Aw, that looks so awesome! I love that show!

Rylie said...

That burger looked so good and I dont even like them! I might have to have Chris take me! :)

Mark Christie Family said...

A gizzard is in chickens and alligators I think. IT helps digest food etc. When looking at it compare it to a liver or kidney. They were good. The burger was fabulous you all need to go! Just don't eat several days before or after....