Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kitchen in SLOW MOTION!!!!

Jack's new favorite activity, reading the home improvement book. He is FASCINATED about how everything works.
Tearing out drywall and redoing the electrical.

Tearing out cabinents.
Yikes!!!!

So I am so proud of myself. Mark tore out the cabinents but I rewired and added three way light switches and undercabinent lighting and everything BY MY SELF!!!! Them I cut and hung all the dry wall too. I ROCK!!!

5 comments:

Kathee said...

You DO rock!! That is awesome.

Alyson said...

Swwweeeeet! You really do rock! Good job! You are amazing!

KFinley said...

You do ROCK! I never knew you were so savvy when it came to remodeling!

Barbara said...

Wow Christie! I am impressed. Joe and I redid part of kitchen and then we did the apt in SLC that Alice has. It is a lot of hard work. Way to go. You kitchen will be so nice when it is done.

Anonymous said...

You never fail to amaze me. I wish you had let Jake do it and then sent Mark over here to get Jake going/motivated on our projects.