Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kids are so cute!!

Headaches and 4 years olds don't mix well. You have to get them dressed and feed them and keep them entertained. All while your head is splitting in half. Is it worth it? DEFINETLY!!! All I have to do to smile is remember the cutie playing the wii by me while I lay on the couch. He asks me if I am cold and gets a blanket and puts it on me... HIS blanket. Then he gives me kisses better. Then he puts a pillow over my face to block the light because "it hurts your eyes mommy!!" Then I get a cup of water from him and another kiss. He is such a sweetheart and I love him to pieces!!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

What a sweet boy!

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhh! That's very cute and very thoughtful of him! Isn't amazing how kids can turn into angels when they know you are sad or hurting?

The Morgans said...

I hate days like that. I am so glad that you had a little man to take care of you.