So I paint the bathroom and got it looking all SO cutee!!!! Then we got a new tolliet because ours was half broken. This is the story of all that can and did go wrong....
1- Purchase complete toliet kit. Everything included.
2-Instructions NOT included.
3-discover need different wax ring since the floor has been tiled.
4- Go to store to buy wax ring extender and install.
5-- missing tank sealer ring on tank...discovered AFTER installing tank, filling with water, flushing, and getting water all over the floor.
6- Go to store and get new tank sealer ring.
7- Put on sealer, tighten with bolts. Try to install seat, discover used seat bolts for tank and the tank bolts are missing. Empty tank (with cup, FUN!), go to store get new bolts put on toliet.
8- discover the water hose from wall to toliet is to short AND to skiny for this model toliet.
9-get MORE parts.
10-put all together discover that the toliet RUNS!! meaning the water keeps filling the tank and never stops. Need to get new part to fix defective one.....
11- BOTTOM line 2 days, one 'complete' (yeah right!!!) toliet kit, and STILL NO working toliet.
1 week ago




2 comments:
Holy smokes!!! I'm so frustrated right now reading what's happened with your toilet installation!!! Dang! I feel so bad for you!!! I hope you have better luck with it soon!
12-smash the toilet with sledge hammer to get out frustration. Why do you need a toilet anyway?
Post a Comment