Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Kathee's Wedding Cakes

Here are Kathee's cakes that I made!!! I think they turned out really cute. I love the yellow callas that she picked. All the cakes are cheesecake. The 2 layer one I covered in fondant. The larger cheesecakes I covered the top in white chocolate ganache. Then I made chocolate curls for the sides. Thanks Melissa for being there for all the 'traumas' and helping with everything.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures do your cakes no justice.

McGinnis Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! Christie! The cakes are BEAUTIFUL and very, very AMAZING!!! You are so talented!!! WEll done!

Barbara said...

Christie, Those are amazing. You have a great talent for decorating.

Alyson said...

WOW! I am so impressed! I just can't believe how talented you are!

sweet caroline said...

The cakes turned out beautiful and looked great at the wedding. Awesome job!!!