After 34 hours of driving we finally made it. The weather was great the whole way. The kids did very well also for that much time in a car.
1 week ago
This is a blog about the people and the stuff and the other things that do that stuff with the other things, I think.
After 34 hours of driving we finally made it. The weather was great the whole way. The kids did very well also for that much time in a car.
Posted by
Mark Christie Family
at
9:31 PM
3 comments:
Glad you made it! It is a really tricky time to drive out there because you never know what the weather will be like. So happy it was nice for you.
YAyyyyy! Welcome back to UT! I'm glad you made it ok with no problems! Phew!
WOW! I'm impressed! Glad you guys made it safe!
Post a Comment