Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Monday, December 8, 2008

I am going crazy!!!

Yikes we are moving!!!! I am going crazy!!!!
I had to take a quick break from packing and moving to take some pictures and sit down. Moving is definetly a very large undertaking!!!!

Jack helping out. He just loves to help Daddy and Grandpa.

I though this looked so sad and really made it look like we were moving.... This is now Jack's little bed for the next few days!!!
All of our boxes stacked up and ready to pack in the truck.

5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Wow! It's really happening! It's so strange to see you all packed up and getting ready to move. It's also strange to see the snow on the moving truck, etc. Good luck! Can't wait to see you!

Janee said...

Oh man, I totally feel your pain...

Alyson said...

That brings back some memories...

The Morgans said...

Christie, From all of the pictures I think that you are the most organized mover I have ever met.

KFinley said...

The house was even sadder to see empty with bare walls. Tear...