Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Food and moving

I don't know what was up but yesterday I was STARVING all day long!!! I just wanted to keep on eating and eating. And yes that is what I did. I ate so much!!! Not neccessary junk food just large quantities.......I think it caught up to me. I feel sick today and have not wanted to eat anything.

On a positive (or negative) note we finally finished getting our house rearranged to put it on the market and started to show it to people. Wow that was one crazy week!!! If you've seen the basement it is completly flipped now. All our junk where the TV was and the TV where the junk was. It actually looks really nice that way. We should have done it like this to begin with. Upstairs I cleaned and cleaned and depersonalized our house, but not tons of changes. Now our dining room is no longer a toy room and can actually be used to dine in.

I am so glad that is done and I am ready to play more this week, especially since it is suppose to be in the 60's the next few days!!!

5 comments:

Alyson said...

There have only been two periods of time when I was hungry like that... Hmmm, I wonder....

The Morgans said...

I am with Alyson... But on another note, congrats on flipping your basement, I love "little" projects like that.

McGinnis Family said...

NO kidding!!! Hmmm?

Mark Christie Family said...

Sad to say I must stop this rumor before it starts, I am NOT pregnant. Sadly, I can guarantee that. On other notes I am excited about the house project. I looks awesome.

Mark Christie Family said...

Sad to say I must stop this rumor before it starts, I am NOT pregnant. Sadly, I can guarantee that. On other notes I am excited about the house project. I looks awesome.