Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs

So when it rains it pours!! Or when I post I post tons after a very long dry spell...
The Misseldine's and Alyson's sister came over and we dyed easter eggs. It was lots of fun even though the guys spent the whole time on the couch....How fun!!!!

Alyson's sister Alysa and Alyson dying eggs.

Abby dying eggs. We never got a picture of Jack and Logan. They were done to quickly!!! But they had fun too.

Abby holding little Samantha. She loves babies.

3 comments:

Janee said...

I think it's so sweet how Abby loves babies - she's so good with Maya, I just love that!

Alyson said...

lol! Cute pictures! For the record, it's just exactly like my name, but with an "A" at the end instead of an "ON"

ALYSA and ALYSON

Kind of a cruel thing for parents to do to their children don't you think?

Mark Christie Family said...

Note taken. I have changes her name. I think it is cute to have names like that, but of course I didn't have to live with it so that might make all the difference!!!