Girls Nights rock!!!
We went to the mall and did a picture scavenger hunt. It was way fun even though a few times I had total deja vu about Young womens and being 14.... We only got yelled at 1 time. Our team WON!!!! Yes, We were finished several minutes before the others. No gloating involved though....After we went and had root beer floats and played a game. Thanks Laura and Rylie!!! Here are a couple pictures I took. Amberly took most of them.
We went to the mall and did a picture scavenger hunt. It was way fun even though a few times I had total deja vu about Young womens and being 14.... We only got yelled at 1 time. Our team WON!!!! Yes, We were finished several minutes before the others. No gloating involved though....After we went and had root beer floats and played a game. Thanks Laura and Rylie!!! Here are a couple pictures I took. Amberly took most of them.




2 comments:
Funny, I had the same weird flash-backs to my YW days too! Wasn't it such a blast?!? I love how you blend in so well behind the bush.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sad I missed it...
Post a Comment