Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sledding

We missed lots of you guys sledding. It was so much fun!!! The Terry's came for half of it and that was cool. Daphne was so cute going down the hill. She would cry until she went down then start laughing. My kids loved it too. They really liked trying the snowboard sled. You stand on it and go down like a snowboard but there's no bindings. They were so funny on it. Falling all over the place. Jack would just fly down the hill on the sleds, fall off and think it was great. Abby was a little more concerned about falling off but had fun. Going down the hill. It was quite steep.
Abby and Jack were sitting on the bench and it tiped over.
Abby on the snowboard.

5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we could've gone! It looks like so much fun! I'm glad that hill worked out for you.

McGinnis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janee said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I did a lot of snowboarding when I was in college...but it's way too cold for me to be outside here!

Amberly said...

the sledding was awesome, just wish we could have stayed longer!

Alyson said...

I so wish we could have come! We haven't been yet this year!

p.s. I like the blog name better! :O)