Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Playing with my hair

So I have tons of hair dye lying around my house. I had some super blue hair bleach and decided to goof around with it. This is the result. I'm not sure how It looks. I feel kinda like a zebra. We'll see if It grows on me, changes to a new color or what before playgroup tomorrow. Maybe if I put the chunks in different places or could actually do hair I would have liked it better.....

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I'm so excited to check out your hair tomorrow! It looks awesome and so spunky and fun from the picture!

Alyson said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Rylie said...

I think it looks awesome!!

Janee said...

Awesome! I love it!