Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The motorcycle Show and concert

Here are some Pictures from the motorcycle show in Chicago. Mark and I had a blast looking at all the motorcycles. It was pretty cool to see some of them.
Here I am on a small enough bike for me to touch the ground!!
I am so short sometimes.

VVVVVVRRRRMMMMMM!!!!! That's a nice looking Ducati!!


If you're looking Terry this bike's for you.

If you look close you can see a guy and a motorcycle in the metal cage.
OCC (orange county choppers) revealed their new Die Hard bike and I got a free hat!! I just wish Vinny or Mickey was there......
Maritime!! It was such a good concert. They were awesome, AND we got there early enough so I got to sit down on one of the few tables!!!! HIp Hip Horray!!!!
The starting band weren't very good so I caught up on texting Mark
and sending silly pictures.
Mark and I. The only picture we ended up taking of us together the whole trip!!! Whooops!!


3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

What a blast!!!! You guys had a great Valentine's Day weekend!

Alyson said...

Man! That looked like so much fun, and I am so jealous you got to see the OCC bike!

Janee said...

Wow - I still can't believe you guys did all this in 1 day!!! Wasn't the bike show so fun?!