Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving Day!!!

I am finally posting about Thanksgiving. It was a blast it started out snowing. The kids were bouncing of the walls and screaming when they woke up and saw the snow outside. They of course had to go play in it. They played while I got the turkey going. (Yes I made the turkey and it turned out yummy! Yeah!!! Not burned or dry.) The Pousson's, Misseldine's, Terry's, and Koestar's came over. We somehow crammed in the house and ate such yummy food. Everybody brought such good stuff. It was so good.


Jack and Abby very impatient to start eating.
Chilling
Studying Black Friday ads.
More newspapers
Abby and Jack loving the snow.
Abby
Jumping
Jack loved to eat the snow regardless of how cold his face got.
Mark is the official carver since Brad was not around.

0 comments: