Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Last night

So last night I was watching Maya so Dan could go with Mark to a show near Detroit. It was a blast she is such a cutie. It gave me an excuse to sit down all evening watch a movie and rest. But of course a nice evening like that can't last. I was down on the couch half asleep with Maya and Jack starts screaming. I race upstairs and open the door to see what the problem is and Whack!!! Guess who is right by the door coming out? Jack got a real nice slice right at the corner of his eye when the door hit him. I felt so terrible! I assume he woke up because of the snow/rain storm. He doesn't like storms to much because he is sensitive to noises. Anyway poor little Maya is crying because I scared her running upstairs with her so fast and sweet little Jack just looks at me and says, 'It's raining mommy!' He has such a high pain tolerance it didn't even phase him. Well I bandaged him up and he went right back to sleep and the rest of the evening was uneventful (Maya and I both caught up on our sleep until the boys got home about 2:20 am) but boy did I feel terrible for awhile after!!

4 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

Oh no! Poor Jack! I'm glad Maya was ok for you last night - I was SO worried about that! Thank you so much for watching her - I REALLY appreciate it!

Alyson said...

Oh that makes you feel so bad doesn't it. And he was so sweet about it too.

McGinnis Family said...

Jack is such a cutie!!!! You know he'll be quite the catch when he gets older! A hottie with a heart! Who can resist???

Aubreydoll said...

Aww, what a brave little guy!