Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-treating

I took Jack trick-or-treating and Abby went with a friend. Mark stayed home to pass out the candy. He's not allowed to go anyway because he trick-or-treats with the kids trying to get candy for himself. It drizzled for a while of and on and finally poured on us near the end. Something new I found out about Michigan. There are certain times that you can go trick-or-treating. The Tornado siren went off sharply at 6 pm to signal the start of it and went off again at 8 pm to signal, NO MORE CANDY! Soooo weird and I have to say I don't like it at all. WHo are they to tell me I can't go to my neighbors at 9pm and get some candy from them??!!!!??? It is sooo wrong. The government needs to get out of so much of my life!!! Anyway.......it was a lot of fun even though we got soaked at the end. Sorry these are all the pictures I have. Our camera got lost that day (yes I found it by the door under MY slippers, yes it's my fault)
Logan and Daphne (not pictured) came with Jack trick-or-treating. He dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, and he was a pirate. He couldn't differentiate the two names! He also wouldn't wear the hair.

Abby went with her friend Trinity Thelen. She lives 2 street over and is in Abby's 1st grade class. They are GLUED together at school. Mrs. Rothwell says they get along great and do everything together.

0 comments: