Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Party!!!!!

The Hogge's Halloween Bash was sooo much fun! I dressed up as an 80's rocker and Mark did his Ostridge Jockey costume. He won the scariest costume award. He seriously had several kids crying and every one of them running away from him at some point. They were scarred of that bird!!! Mark played the drums in the band they had. They did awesome. It sounded really good. Alyson, Chris, John, Amberly, Jim, Jenalee, and Dan were all in it. Okay did I miss someone? Or get spelling wrong? Sorry if I did! I also entered Brian's Fear Factor contest. I ate hot tamles, raw onion, Harry Potter Disgusting Jelly Beans, Cow tongue, and a whole sardine. The sardine was the last contest and it was whoever ate it the fastest. I could have won but Laura the Human Duck had hers down before anyone could even blink. Arrr!!! Oh well, still it was fun to do. I can still gag thinking about the poky taste buds on the cow's tongue. Those of you who ate it KNOW what I mean. Thanks Erika and Brian for the fun party! Okay I seriously just gagged again.
John and DAphne
The Human Duck Laura

Scarriest Costume
Mark and Christie
Alyson, Jennalee , Jim
Jim, Dan, Amberly

1 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

Good times, good times...