Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

16th Birthday Cake

So I had an opportunity to make another sweet sixteen cake for a neighbor.
I love how it turned out!


I made a cute little high heel shoe. It didn't turn out as good as I would have liked
but it was still pretty cute.
It had feathers on it and I handmade the little sugar gem boarder
and the sugar gems that are hanging from the wires. And yes I did make skinny little fondant trims around EACH jewel and painted them silver. Yikes I am crazy they took forever.
It took me about 32 to 35 ish hours to make the cake.
My feet hurt from standing all that time! :)

1 comments:

Alyson said...

Holy cow! That's amazing! Great job!