Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Other things

I know, I know it seems like my whole life is consumed with my house and house related things, BUT we actually do a few other things :)

Abby went up to Snowbasin and took some ski lessons.
She had lots of fun and did a great job.
Happy girl ;)
I knitted a cute little hat and mittens for my new nephew Jayden. He looks adorable in it.
I also made a sweater to go with it. It turned out cute but the sweater is little big. Hopefully he grows some more before winter is over so he can wear it :)

And here are the kids holding little Jayden.
They LOVE their new nephew!! He is adorable and we are so glad
to have such a cute little addition to our family.

3 comments:

Janee said...

I didn't know you could knit! So cute!

KFinley said...

That knitted outfit was ADORABLE! So cute! Glad you guys are having fun. I always say this, but I really mean it - we need to get together! Seriously, I need a girls night!

Kathee said...

I am just glad to see you are all alive!! I haven't seen you or your family in over 6 months. I can't wait to see your "new" house, I'm sure there has got to be a silver lining to this whole mess!!