You really learn how much stuff you have when 5+ guys spend days just packing it out of your house.

Here are the storage pods out front.

The only stuff left in Jack's room

The playroom, looks like they are going to take out the bar and stage... yeah!!

The office is all clear now!!

Mark told them the kitchen is very special to me and they better take super good care of it. They put up this plastic wall and put moving blankets over the counters. Mark is good at looking out for me :) He is working so hard this week. His workload has double while mine stayed the same or even less!!! He still has to go to work plus deal with the house and insurance guys and looking out thaat they do everything right in our house. Then there is me. I have a few more errands and a lot more stress but NO HOUSE to clean!!!! OR dinner to make because I have no where to cook. At least some positives happen from the bad :) I try to help Kelli out but it's just not the same.
2 comments:
Ohhhh man! Christie....what a mess! ARe they still thinking a couple weeks or is it going to take a little longer? That's nice of Mark and them to watch out for your kitchen!!!
Awful awful awful! I can't even imagine. Still in shock for you. Are they replacing EVERYTHING that was ruined then? It would be interesting to see a list of how much was damaged...
Post a Comment