This is a blog about the people and the stuff and the other things that do that stuff with the other things, I think.
Moving, as in moving to a new house or moving, as in changing locations to sleep/stay until your house is fixed?
Good luck! Enjoy swimming and hopefully you get get something permanent (at least meaning until your house is ready) soon.
Good luck! Hopefully you find out where you'll be for Christmas soon.
Just moving temporarily :) I will move back into my house eventually.
Oh no! I had no idea the extent of the damage at your house. Really, is there anything you need? How can I help?Plus, we miss you guys and would love to get together with you soon. Even if it is to help with your house ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Moving, as in moving to a new house or moving, as in changing locations to sleep/stay until your house is fixed?
Good luck! Enjoy swimming and hopefully you get get something permanent (at least meaning until your house is ready) soon.
Good luck! Hopefully you find out where you'll be for Christmas soon.
Just moving temporarily :) I will move back into my house eventually.
Oh no! I had no idea the extent of the damage at your house. Really, is there anything you need? How can I help?
Plus, we miss you guys and would love to get together with you soon. Even if it is to help with your house ;)
Post a Comment