Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Me versus the Robin....

Victory was mine!!!! I was dropping off Jack to preschool and when I got home I realized that Jack had left the door open. (after freaking out for a split second that we were being robbed etc.) So I come inside and start cooking some stuff in the kitchen. I made yummy cookies and homemade marshmallows!!!! MMMmm MMMMmm GOOD! (that phrase isn't copyrighted right?)  All of a sudden I hear a loud thump! I am like OK, what fell down in there? It is a common occurrence because I stack all kinds of stuff up in there to get out of the way and then it just STAYS there. Well I walk in and a bird flies directly at me! Freak out! Well I keep trying to corral it to the door but it wants to fly to the curtains or the glass windows...anywhere but the door that is wide open. Even though there is a psychotic thing (me) waving pillows and slippers and yelling at it, it goes straight for me and not the door. But eventually, after only a half an hour or so, it decided it had enough of hitting windows and made it to freedom. SIGH of relief!!!!

1 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Sounds like quite the adventurous afternoon!!! I wish I could've been a fly on the wall, watching you.