Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jacks Preschool graduation to the first day of school....

I have really slacked off blogging!!!! What has happened? Well my, Abby's, and Mark's birthdays. Abby was baptized, went to Lake powell, our 9 year wedding anniversary, visited relatives, school started, Brother got married (I made a cake), cousin got married (I made a cake), toured all of southern utah and saw the sights, and kitchen still not completed.......but oh SO close for So long....


I will post pictures soon but I figured if a just posted SOMETHING it would break the proverbial ice...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe those aren't real Lillies! So glad to see you started Blogging again :)