with out any counter space to prepare it and a tiny sink to do the dishes in.......
Ramen
rice
soggy chicken nuggets
burritos
steamed veggies when I am really ambitious about cutting things up on the ground....
Ramen
peanut butter sandwiches
fruit that does not have to be cut up
ramen
....okay I really can cook a few other things and I do have a bbq grill and I finally borrowed a electric griddle and crock pot, but it is hard to be motivated to cook anything. Everything is 10 times harder to prep and clean up!!!! Sorry to whine and rant but really!!! How long have I been without a kitchen? Yes, that's right over 2 MONTHS since we started tearing it out!!!!
1 week ago




1 comments:
Ah, I remember those days...they are not fun. I will never forget my kids eating their cereal on my living room coffee table. Good luck! I am crossing my fingers for tuesday for you.
Post a Comment