Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

So BAD BAD BAD DAY!!!! I could scream!!!! I am NOT going into details it is too embarrasing. Lets just say it involved me, a can of paint, 1 am, and very tall heights!!! How come there are days when nothing goes well!?!!?? I guess to appreciate the good days but serious right now I don't care!!!! I feel like it is not even Christmas I have been unpacking, cleaning and painting and don't even get to enjoy the season. Oh, did I mention we have not bought ONE present for the kids or anybody yet??? Yikes, Christmas is in 7 DAYS!!!! WEll enough ranting on the positive the Misseldines are coming tonight to stay for a while and I get to see a bunch of other people next week. Hooray!!! And I will just have to force myself to do nothing next week and just enjoy myself!!!!

3 comments:

sweet caroline said...

LOL...Christie, we have all been there! I can only imagine where that can of paint ended up! I so wish I had time to come up and help you...I love to paint. Good luck, and if you end up saving some for after Christmas, let me know and we will make chaos together! Hang in there. Love you!

Janee said...

Seriously, have you read my last post?! Note to self: NEVER move around the holidays! I'm SO miserable...

McGinnis Family said...

Oh noooo! I can only imagine what happened! Dang it! It will get better, okie dokie? Just think! You get to hang with the Misseldine's, Christmas next week, and partying with other buddies! It'll be fun! Hang in there and good luck! Can't wait to see you!