Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes it is true,

we have finally got an offer on our house!!! I have really missed Utah and was patiently (or unpatiently actually) waiting for an offer so we could go home, but.... now that it has happened I got really SAD!!!!! I am not looking forward to it right now. I have a hard time with change and this will be a big one!!! I am going to miss everyone here so much and even though we have friends and family in Utah you guys here in Michigan are a friends we see and hang out with all the time. I am going to miss everyone so much!!! I feel like crying whenever I think about leaving. I know we will be happy in Utah but I just wish I could take everyone with me!!!

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! that's great news! I know how you feel though! It's a bittersweet thing!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Jake and I were were saying just yesterday how much we missed having you guys around!