Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick-or-Treating

Getting ready for trick-or-treating. The kids went with their friends Ty and Trinity. According to the strange Michigan tradition the tornado sirens went of at 6 to signal the beginning of trick-or-treating and went off again at 8 to say no more candy!!!! I think that is just the weirdest thing......
We had the most perfect Halloween weather I have ever had. It was in the upper 60's. No need for a jacket or anything!!! Most people were out sitting on their porches and handing out candy it was so warm.Here they are just leaving the house. A cute little devil
and a tough fireman.
Ty, Jack, Trinity, and Abby

I love this picture. It just seems to capture the excitement
and energy of the night.

They are such cute matching devils....loaded up with candy!!!!

Jack and Ty
Trinity and Abby

0 comments: