Halloween is so fun. I just love getting the kids all dressed up. and watching how excited they are about everything!!

Jack was a fireman. He loves his costume and wanted to break down all the doors with his axe in order to put out all the fires he found.

He loved the mask but didn't wear it all the time because it was a little hard to see and run in.

Then we carved pumpkins. The kids thought is was great fun
to get the gross seeds out.

Jack and Abby got their pumkins from the garden of a lady in the branch. It was so nice of her to let them go pick a pumkin from her patch.

They had fun carving everything.

Abby's costume as she got ready for school. She was a little devil like her friend Trinity. I gave her red nails, red lips and sprayed her hair red too. She loved it all except the red hair. She was really upset when I started to spray her hair.

Abby trying to be scary.
0 comments:
Post a Comment