Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We had to give talks on Sunday about things we were thankful for. Jack and Abby each wrote their talks. Here they are. It is such a wonderful thing to view their sweet spirits.

Abby:
My talk is about things I am thankful for. Heavenly Father has given us so many things. And it’s important to remember all the things He has given us. Some of the things I am grateful for in this life are: My Mom and Dad, my friends, food, treats, my recipe book, my markers, the wii, the flowers, the movies, our grandma’s and grandpa’s, medicine, blankets, my sweaters, Heavenly Father, scissors, paper, chap stick, summer, spring, fall, rain, webkinz, my house, gum, and Jesus. I’m grateful for all the things He has created.
I am grateful for my Friends because at school when I get hurt they help me. I am grateful for my Mom and Dad because they love me and make food for me. I am grateful for webkinz because they are a fun toy and I love to play with them. I am grateful for Heavenly Father because he created this wonderful earth for us. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Jack:

Things I am thankful for: my sister, the wii, movies, my blankies, my mom and dad, food, treats, beds, snow, summer, fall, chapstick, Heavenly Father, Jesus, floss, toothpaste, rain and thunder and lightening. I am glad Heavenly Father has given me all these things.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Wow! Jack gave a talk in church! Very cute!

McGinnis Family said...

Tag you are it! Follow the instructions on my blog. Have fun!