Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jack Turned Four!!!!


Jack's birthday was last Friday and here are the pictures. He turned 4 years old!!! He is such a sweet little boy. Opening presents with Abby, Ty, and Trinity
Jack's Excavator cake that I made him. He really loved it and asked for an excavator cake. However, because he is in such a contrary mood lately, when people asked him if he liked his cake he said no and not really, he wanted a combine harvester. The little scamp!!! I didn't have time to finish it like I wanted but I thought it still turned out nicely.


The kids were kinda crazy and energetic as you can see by jack's excitment.

Getting ready to sing happy birthday to Jack.

A little about him at 4.
He is always ready for a quick cuddle and kisses but then as fast as can be he's off to something else entirely.
He still loves construction trucks and firetrucks.
He loves swimming and playing in the dirt and one of his favorite pastimes is hitting things with sticks and stick-like objects.
He loves to 'read' books and will look at them for a really long time. Some of his favorite books are fairy books (because they are Abby's favorite), I Spy books, truck books, and The 'hiccup'potumus book.
He is very smart and can count to 20 except he usually misses 13 and 14. He can spell his name, stop, and truck sometimes.
He loves watching Mighty Machines, Tom and Jerry and My Little Pony movies.
He loves webkins like his sister and likes the dogs especially.
In fact he loves anything his sister does and wants to be just like her. He follows her around all the time (which I am sure you can guess gets her frustrated sometimes.)
He loves spending time with Dad and helps him do all kinds of projects. AND he insists Daddy give him a night-night kiss every night before going to bed.
His friends in Michigan that he plays with the most are Ty, Abby C., Mia and Maya.


WE LOVE OUR SWEETHEART!!!! He is such a blessing in our lives and is so precious!!


3 comments:

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

I can't believe you made that cake-amazing!

Anonymous said...

That cake is absolutely amazing!!!

McGinnis Family said...

That cake is uh-mazing!!!! Holy smokes! You are seriously so talented and so creative! Too bad I couldn't be there to eat it!