Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vacation- Grosse Pointe

I had to go visit Grosse Pointe. I saw the movie ( I really did see an edited version!!! I promise.) and thought is was so funny so I wanted to see the place. It was so odd because we drove though Detroit's realy run down area and then in about a mile you get to this.... This is a quaint tree lined street in Gross Pointe. A street with small shops, reminescent of a small town or something. It was well kept up. Nice houses, well kept yards, small business and shops, parks that seemed safe etc. Sorry it's hard to see all the little shop fronts in my picture. I looks just like the radio station Mimi Rodgers worked at. I wish I could remember the movie better and find exact places....Sign for the city. Notice how nice it is with flowers even.
These are probably million dollar homes just outside the city along the bank of the Detroit river. It went for quite a while with lots of houses and it is only 15 minutes away from downtown Detroit!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross Point Blank was a funny movie.