Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hell, Michigan

We went to Hell with the Misseldines the other day. Yes there is really a town called Hell about 50 minutes away from us. Apparently it is the only one in the US. Legend says that the town asked the 1st settler what he wanted to call the town and he said, "you can name it Hell if you want, I don't care...." So they did. I think it's quite funny. They just have a few buildings in Hell and tons of tourist signs. But they did have good ice cream.
Est 1841 the 1 is missing.
Standing in front of the dam in Hell. Abby was swimming at a lake
with her friend this day so she didn't want to go
I love this picture. They are both just about ready to punch each other. It's not that they were mad they were playing like boys will do....
Ahhh so true!!!! The roads in Michigan are terrible.
You can even get married in Hell. Sounds pretty tacky but
to each their own...

2 comments:

Janee said...

Ok, I LOVE those road signs - I want them...

McGinnis Family said...

Dang! I wish I would've gone! I'm getting a kick out of all the signs, etc.! How fun!

I love the songs from "Enchanted" that you have on your blog! I keep playing them over and over!