Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

Better late than never.......The fourth was lots of fun here in Michigan. It started early on the 3rd. We had a BBQ at a friends house and then watched the fireworks at Sharp park. It was lots of fun and Abby kept saying, "This is the best day of my life!" She apparently really liked watching fireworks. Jack really enjoyed the sparklers. And all the kids did great putting
them in water after so no casualities!!
Mark and I spent a long time lighting sparklers for the kids.
Even mom joined in the fun!!
A bunch of the people at the Hogge's house on the 4th. Mark is doing handstands in the backgroud but I never could get a pict of it.
Playing red rover.
playing kick ball
Abby didn't like the real loud siren fireworks.
Neither did Jack.

Abby having more sparkler fun.

0 comments: